Junior UX Designer
We are looking for a talented Junior UX Designer with a strong portfolio to join the Digital Product team. This is an exciting and challenging role where you will be working in a cross functional Agile environment in a fast paced production department.
You will work across a wide portfolio of projects and products that will affect thousands of users every day. A key component of this role will be working through complex UX platforms as well as creating solutions for other services.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with our in-house customer research department. This will help facilitate key aspects of the role such as uncovering insights, tracking developments, framing problems and setting up hypotheses for testing. You will also be able work directly with users in order to test out concepts and create user-centric designs across all devices.
- Experience as a UX Designer, ideally within an Agile environment
- Advanced interaction design skills with proven experience working on responsive websites.
- Ability to analyse user behaviour from contextual studies and surveys to A/B and multivariate experiments
- Extensive command of UX design principles applied at every step from early concepts and user flows to more evolved interactive solutions
- Ability to bring concepts to life through clickable prototypes using Axure or equivalent tool plus InVision and Sketch
- Experience in facilitating user testing, and able to rapidly iterate and evolve into elegant and intuitive experiences
- Solid understanding of both visual design principles and front end development
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment and related KPIs.
- Competitive salary.
- Big creative ground to take advantage.
- Solve real UX/UI problems on global products used by millions of users.