Digital Product Designer
DataWise is currently seeking a skilled, energetic and creative UI-Product Designer with prototyping skills to join the Digital Product Team. You will be expected to contribute conceptually, visually, as well as from an interaction design standpoint (providing different insight and fresh perspective to the Digital Design and UX team) and take ownership of projects from conceptual sketches all the way to pixel-perfect final deliverables.
You will ideally be a solid visual designer with flawless typographic skills mixed with gorgeous UI design chops and basic HTML/CSS prototyping. They will have a solid portfolio of innovative UI design from consumer-facing software or platforms to mobile/tablet applications.
- 2+ years experience delivering high-end prototypes and websites using Sketch and Zeplin.
- You will be responsible for stream projects and provide top-notch interaction and visual design solutions on key digital platforms, including .com, mobile apps, web apps and digital tools.
- You will be responsible for delivering beautiful and usable, go-to-market UI solutions with a team of Product Managers, UX Designers and Engineers at each release cycle
- Ensure all design is consistent with corporate design and brand guidelines
- Keep up with the latest web trends and technologies and continually stay on top of best practices.
- Own design /UI of full responsive sites and platforms
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders in dev, product and UX
- Experience turning Sketch files into pixel-perfect prototypes
- Experience with Digital style guides and pattern libraries
- A fundamental understanding of relationship between good UX, UI design and branding
- Ability to think creatively and present concepts to clients and team members
- Competitive salary.
- Big creative ground to take advantage.